Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final course reflection
Learning history is important for everyone. This semester, I gained profound insights into topics I thought I already understood. Exploring ...
-
The way I approached the problem was by finding a lower limit and upper limit for the number of guests. Given that we have 65 dishes, the si...
-
Learning history is important for everyone. This semester, I gained profound insights into topics I thought I already understood. Exploring ...
-
The first thing that surprised me was how Eurocentrism in mathematical history is constantly being perpetuated even to this date. This remin...

Thanks Caris. But these are not worked out correctly -- the first two (8 and 12) are not right, though the following three are. Please add an **EDIT to show that you understand how these work and to correct the first two!
ReplyDeleteHi Susan, thanks for your reply! I worked out 2 pairs: for the number 8, the corresponding answer would be 5, 36, 90. I did not work out the answer for 12, however, I found out that for the number 6, the corresponding answer would be 7, 30. Thanks for reading!
ReplyDeleteGood to add in your answer for 6, which is correct!
ReplyDelete